Press Release: 28 June 2021
Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) providers can now apply for a grant to undertake minor capitals projects that directly relate to the provision of residential aged care as part of the upcoming MPS Program Minor Capital Grant Opportunity. Up to $40m is available over two years starting in 2020-21.
Invitation to apply for minor capital projects
MPS providers are invited to apply to:
- upgrade or extend existing premises
- purchase equipment, including furniture and fittings
- make upgrades to improve aged care service environment for people with dementia and developing a homelike environment
The maximum amount of funding available is up to $600,000 (GST exclusive) per Multi-Purpose Service.
Applicants must contribute at least 20% of the total project cost as an in-kind or cash co-contribution.
The Multi-Purpose Services Minor Capital Grant Round is now open and closes on 11 August 2021.
- on the grant opportunity and access to the online application form is on the GrantConnect website
- about the MPS Program is available on the department’s website
Department of Health
The team at Daily Beacon work hard to bring you the truth about what’s going on in aged care in australia (and sometimes further afield). We welcome contributions from interested, well informed people like you, so get in touch if you have something to say.