3. While JRM has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material on this website (“Material”), it is subject to change and there may be inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
4. JRM reserves the right to change, and or remove any Material in or from the website without notice.
5. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free from viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
6. You must not:
7. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via this website, you:
8. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates these terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person.
9. We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on this website by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made Material available on this website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
10. The Material on this website is intended only to provide general information. We recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to your use of this website and that you carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the Material on the website for your purposes.
11. To the extent permitted by law, JRM:
12. Without limiting the general disclaimer, JRM:
15. For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other third party websites. Such websites do not form part of this website and are not under our control and we do not accept any responsibility in connection with any such website. If you link to any such websites, you leave this website entirely at your own risk. JRM makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites.
16. This website may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
17. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on this website, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
18. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without our prior written consent.
19. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all copyright or use it under license or applicable law.
20. You may only access and use the Material for your own personal, non-commercial purpose. You may print out any material in this website for your personal use only.
21. No Material in this website is to be used, copied, modified, transmitted, stored, published or distributed without the prior written consent of JRM.
22. We own the trademark “JRM Guide to Aged Care” and other trade marks included in this website and reserve all rights in relation to them. Other product and company names referred to on this website may be owned by third parties.
24. Those persons with access to JRM Client and member login areas (“Subscribers”) must not distribute their passwords or usernames to any other person, body or Corporation.
25. JRM may occasionally send Subscribers an email or letter containing information that may be of benefit; details about improvements to the website and offers that may be useful.
27. We may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (including the IP address, domain name and browser time), the date and time of access and details of the information downloaded.
29. If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect
30. No waiver of any term of these terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
31. These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.
This website is copyright and cannot be downloaded, displayed or printed for any commercial gain or use.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all other rights are reserved. Requests for further authorisation should be directed to Jerome Rault Media P/L by contacting us.
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the information or material without seeking prior written approval from Jerome Rault Media P/L. You are also not permitted to enter, access or duplicate the web site source code, systems, databases, data or mechanics the comprise the website and its various business functions.
It is absolutely forbidden to copy the data on the website and use it for business or commercial purposes.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call or email. Subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest articles, delivered straight to your inbox
© Jerome Rault Media P/L
Have an aged care service you’d like to promote? Promote on Aged Care Guide